Tomorrow, U.S. Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz will address American Jewish communities in a live webcast hosted by Jewish Federations throughout North America and the Jewish Council for Public Affairs. Interested participants can register here.The Natan Fund announces a total of $1.2 million in grants will go to 46 Jewish and Israeli nonprofit organizations and social entrepreneurs.
- JTA – U.S. energy secretary to pitch American Jews on Iran deal
- New York Jewish Week – Natan, Wall Street's Giving Circle, Makes Grants To New Media, Africa
Meanwhile, Federations are highlighted in Phoenix, Birmingham, Toronto and Philadelphia.
- Arizona Republic – Iran vote is high stakes for Arizona Democrats
- Times of Israel (op-ed) – Why our Jewish Federation opposes the Iran deal
- Haaretz – An Israeli-Canadian entrepreneur's gift to Diaspora Jews
- AP – Food banks, pantries find new ways to feed more people