In a live webcast sponsored by Jewish Federations and the Jewish Council for Public Affairs, U.S. Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz defends the Iranian nuclear agreement and tells viewers that the deal will allow the U.S. and other countries to increase attention on Iran’s terrorist activities. Jewish groups have taken a range of positions on the Iran deal.
Meanwhile, Federations are highlighted in Cleveland, Los Angeles, Southern Arizona, Chattanooga and New Hampshire.
• Cleveland Jewish News – Federation issues statement against Iran deal
• Jewish Journal – Temple collaboration sparks new approach to religious school
• Arizona Jewish Post – Emotions, diversity imbue JFSA leadership mission to Israel
• WUTC – Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga hosts enthusiastic visitors
• Connecticut Jewish Ledger – UConn Hillel welcomes new executive director