The Senate Homeland Security Appropriations Subcommittee approves a funding increase for the Nonprofit Security Grant Program, a major legislative priority for Federations. A national Federations leader is named the executive director of ORT America.
- JTA – Senate subcommittee doubles grants for non-profit security
- Cleveland Jewish News – Greenberg named national executive director of ORT America
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Toronto, Philadelphia, Chicago and South Palm Beach County.
- Canadian Jewish News – UJA Federation plans smaller Sherman Campus to replace BJCC
- Philadelphia News – Russian community gives and receives at Choice Food Program
- Chicago Daily Herald – Long Grove woman tells of life-altering trip to Israel with college group
- Boca News Now – Larry Feldman elected to VP post with Jewish Federation
Please login to leave a comment