The United States Department of Health and Human Services awards JFNA $12 million over 5 years to advance Holocaust survivor care. Federations and the Starkey Hearing Foundation came together at Yankee Stadium Wednesday to provide hearing aids to 100 people, including aging Holocaust survivors.
- JPRwire – Jewish Federations Awarded Funds for Groundbreaking Holocaust Survivor Care
- ESPN – Vikings help Holocaust survivors get hearing aids
Meanwhile, Federations are highlighted in New Mexico, Columbus, Flint, Southern Arizona and Milwaukee.
- Albuquerque Journal – Jewish Federation has new executive director
- The Columbus Dispatch – Jewish group brings sukkah project downtown
- MLive – Flint Jewish Federation honors community service leaders at 26th Donald Riegle Award event
- Tucson Weekly – UA exhibit looks back at when Tucson public schools banned Middle East studies
- The Wisconsin Jewish Chronicle – Poland was a life changing mission
Please login to leave a comment