An Israel-based tech non-profit competing for the $30 million Google Lunar X Prize has secured a ride to the moon and a chance to become the first private group to land a spacecraft there.
Meanwhile, Federations are highlighted in in Los Angeles, Milwaukee, Hartford, Chattanooga and Cleveland.
- Jewish Journal – Program aims to improve Hebrew education by focusing on teachers
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel – Voices of ghosts: Remembering the Holocaust's mass killings
- Hartford Courant – Katie Couric Brings Voice To CT
- Times Free Press – Chattanooga poised to woo Israeli business, Haslam says
- Cleveland Jewish News – 6 million stories come to Maltz Museum's Violins of Hope exhibit
Please login to leave a comment