The JFNA Emergency Committee facilitated a successful grant from The Jim Joseph Foundation and The AVI CHAI Foundation for $300,000 in educational support for families affected by the Houston flood.
• JNS – $300K in Jewish education funding aids Houston families affected by flood
Meanwhile, Federations are highlighted in Southern Arizona, Ocean County, Vancouver, Detroit and Columbus.
• Arizona Jewish Post – JFSA LGBT group moving beyond inclusion
• Asbury Park Press – 'Above and beyond' soars to Ocean County
• Canadian Jewish News – FEDTalks kick off Vancouver%u2019s annual campaign
• The Jewish Voice – Deconstructing Detroit: Tackling urban issues from a Jewish perspective
• The Columbus Dispatch – Sabbath celebration to unite Jews in worship
Please login to leave a comment