JFNA chair Michael Siegal discusses why so many in the Jewish community are wary of the Iran nuclear agreement. Pro-Israel campus organizations, including the Israel Action Network, work to counter the BDS movement throughout North America.
- JNS – Senate math gives Iran deal foes a choice: keep opposing, or start enforcing
- The Forward – Back to school - with river of cash to fight BDS
Meanwhile, Federations are highlighted in Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Charlotte and Princeton Mercer Bucks.
- Jewish Journal (column) – Special in Uniform: Israeli model of inclusion
- Jewish Exponent – The Pope's visit, Iran and global warming are all in a day's work for JCRC
- Atlanta Jewish Times – Michael Horowitz leaving Federation
- Charlotte Jewish News – Trip to Israel invigorates local Federation
- New Jersey Jewish News – Interim exec sees federation as a 'portal'
Please login to leave a comment