Out and About Getaways
Wooster Theatre Getaway – Wednesday, June 20 and Thursday, June 21
Join us for a quick night away. Enjoy travel via motor coach to a lovely Ohio destination to see some of our state’s best theatre at the Ohio Light Opera’s 40th season. We will arrive for a lovely lunch at Broken Rocks Café & Bakery and then go see The Pajama Game by Adler and Ross, which opened in 1954. After our afternoon of theatre, we will go check into our hotel, rest and refresh, and then head out for a lovely dinner at The City Square Steakhouse.
Rise and shine the next morning with breakfast at the hotel and a more relaxing pace before we check out of the hotel and board the bus. We will explore the Pine Tree Barn to shop the trinkets, enjoy the beautiful scenery, and then dine at the charming Granary Restaurant for lunch where they are known for their Lemon Crumb muffins. Following lunch, we will head over to the Freedlander Theatre for a matinee opening performance of Babes in Arms, a 1937 musical by Rodgers and Hart. After the show we will board the bus and head for Toledo.
Modern motor coach transportation
One night at The Hampton Inn – Wooster
Includes: Free Wi-Fi, Hot Breakfast, Pool, and Fitness Center
Two lunches/one dinner/bus snacks
Tax and tips on included meals
Tickets to The Pajama Game and Babes in Arm
COST PER PERSON:
$245 double occupancy* + driver gratuity
$285 single occupancy* + driver gratuity
*Member Fee is for those in good standing with a current pledge and no unpaid gifts to the annual Jewish Federation of Greater Toledo Campaign.
A non-member will pay an additional $75 per person
Full payment due at time of registration, no places will be held without payment. Registration & payment deadline is Monday, April 30.
- Driver gratuity is strictly voluntary, suggested amount is $5 per day, per person and may be given directly to the driver at the end of trip.
- It is your responsibility to arrange roommates.
- Travel insurance may be obtained by contacting your insurance agent.
- A current 2018 emergency form needs to be on file.
- The JLC is a scent free space. Participants are asked not to wear perfume, cologne, or strong –smelling fragrances whiles participating in classes, programs, and trips. Your cooperation in this effort will allow all of our participants to take part in our programming.
- This trip has moderate walking/standing, and will/could include a few flights of stairs and/or uneven terrain. Unsure, please call and ask.
- If you have any dietary restrictions or need special accommodations, please notify us at time of registration.
- Travel itinerary subject to change
This event is supported in part through your campaign dollars and through a generous grant from the Jewish Senior Services Supporting Organization.